PEAX Equipment

Kodiak - Raspberry Island - Getting to know the place

What you want a little slap and tickle? Wisconsin is a little far for me to drive... I just got off the phone with a local who drew it last year. I looked him up, hit him up. He called me back and didn't keep any secrets. He didn't ask me to earn it. He was just thrilled to see someone out of state getting after it. He said if I needed anything he was just a call away. What makes you think you are so special? Have fun with your wannabe keyboard warrior mentality. A very quick reminder why forums are useless. Bye losers.

If you're wondering, Luke is from Texas and has been applying for Raspberry and Afognak elk along with some other hunts for a few years, drew a POW bear tag for spring 2023. He has no idea about the difference between lower 48 and Alaska elk. This hunt will eat him alive, I'm afraid 😬

Last edited:
What you want a little slap and tickle? Wisconsin is a little far for me to drive... I just got off the phone with a local who drew it last year. I looked him up, hit him up. He called me back and didn't keep any secrets. He didn't ask me to earn it. He was just thrilled to see someone out of state getting after it. He said if I needed anything he was just a call away. What makes you think you are so special? Have fun with your wannabe keyboard warrior mentality. A very quick reminder why forums are useless. Bye losers.
Well now I know you are full of crap. Alaska posts the name of everyone that drew a tag and where they are from. Due to their not being many tags, it's not a surprise that not a single local drew the tag last year for this hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back