Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kodiak Brown bear

That thing is immense! You write just fine Larry.... great pics.

Good job both of ya.

Those pictures are from your phone? Unreal. ~Sorry. Had to look at the last pic one more time - righteous hunt man!

Freaking fantastic. Even dead you are still to close to that thing, gives me the ebbies.

Terrance and Phillip go to the Big Island.

Terrance and Phillip go to the Big Island.

Dude you don't know how true that statement is. Mountain house.

On a side note we are not serious or extreme hunters. No camo or facepaint on us.

If you ever hunt Kodiak just remember, if they say its going to be a nice day watch out! It only means it will rain snow and be windy for half a day. And if you meet a guy named Ryan who drives a shuttle do not let him buy you a beer. Learn from my mistakes.

Sweet hunt! congrats! I could not imaging getting that thing off the mountain even thought it's all downhill. Good grief that thing is HUGE!

Nice bear but need details, man.

That bear has got to be in the upper 9's. I'm going with 9'10" and 27+ skull.

Let's hear the actual measurements please!

Love Kodiak Island, can't wait to return and chase the big bears.

Great job and congrats!

Nice bear but need details, man.

That bear has got to be in the upper 9's. I'm going with 9'10" and 27+ skull.

Thanks everyone. he isn't quite that big fish4eyes, when we checked him in they said 25 13/16 and when i took him in to get tanned he was just shy of 9. He was well beyond my expectations and i couldn't be happier with him. not sure what the hide weighed but i know they put about 6 orange heavy stickers on it when i was flying it back. i would guess 65-85 but i could also be way off too.

Awesome bear, congrats. Amazing how much bigger they are vs. lower 48 bears.

Thanks everyone. he isn't quite that big fish4eyes, when we checked him in they said 25 13/16 and when i took him in to get tanned he was just shy of 9. He was well beyond my expectations and i couldn't be happier with him. not sure what the hide weighed but i know they put about 6 orange heavy stickers on it when i was flying it back. i would guess 65-85 but i could also be way off too.

Really nice bear, nothing wrong with that bad boy at all!

Congrats again and way to get it done!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleyhunter456
Back