Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Kimber Hunter

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
You're on like Donkey Kong. If we drink enough beer we could rattle can one of the Toyotas.
Let's see...im pushing 125 000 miles on my '17. If a custom paint job raises Kelly Blue book value we do a trial run on mine.
Wait, I should just keep the truck, its really just broke in.haha

Let's see...im pushing 125 000 miles on my '17. If a custom paint job raises Kelly Blue book value we do a trial run on mine.
Wait, I should just keep the truck, its really just broke in.haha
I'm just hitting 100k, looks like you're up :ROFLMAO:

I bought my GS a Hunter in 6.5, he was still small then so I cut the barrel to 20" (had to cut the stock way down too) Worked up a semi reduced load with RL-15 pushing 120 TTSX - It's done a very adequate job on 2 adult cows to date but now GS is nearly as tall as me and 1 1/2 sizes bigger shoes ! He might decide to TAKE my 280 AI from this season ! (slightly trembling - IF his dad helps I'm screwed)

Did a little project with a 243 this past winter. It is now a 358 Win with a 16" barrel, I also gutted the gel out of the stock and chopped the foreend 3 1/8" and remolded a tip using JB Plastic Weld and gave it a paint job. 5.25 lbs with sling, bipod adapter, and 3 rounds of ammo. Replaced a few little parts with titanium bits. Nifty little swamp/tracking rifle.

NcfIaW7.jpg

tNcMLgK.jpeg

pAPDmJc.jpeg

I've got a Kimber 84L Hunter in .270 Win. Topped with an old (circa 2001) Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x50mm and its a great rifle. Of all the ammo I've shot through it, it likes the cheap Remington Core-Lokt 130gr rounds. It shoots .75 MOA groups with that ammo. Not complaining, wish my other rifles liked the cheap stuff. Killed a lot of deer with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back