PEAX Equipment

Kimber 8400 Classic

ruger243223

This rifle is in very very good condition. Took it to Namibia shot 10 animals with it. Rifle has less than 40rds through it. Caliber is a 300 Win Mag. Has some small marks on the bottom of stock due to the shooting sticks used on the hunt. Rifle comes with the mounts not the scope. $825 shipped.

Attachments

• 8400 kimber 001.jpg
    8400 kimber 001.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 337
  • 8400 kimber 003.jpg
    8400 kimber 003.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 315
what if I was to offer you 900.00 for it......might it still be forsale?

I remember my Dad had some Dent in a stock and used a Steam Iron to shoot steam through a cloth and it brought out most of the Dent. Nice Gun, I use my 300 for EVERYTHING! Period. John

I remember my Dad had some Dent in a stock and used a Steam Iron to shoot steam through a cloth and it brought out most of the Dent. Nice Gun, I use my 300 for EVERYTHING! Period. John

Handy caliber, never occurred to me to use it as an ironing board John...thanks.:D

Ken,
Same trick works on dents in guitars actually. Soldering(sp) and a wet paper towel over the top of the dent will pull out most minor dents.

Ken,
Same trick works on dents in guitars actually. Soldering(sp) and a wet paper towel over the top of the dent will pull out most minor dents.

Thanks Scott but every dent in my Martin tells a story... I'm keeping em. Keeping the character marks on the Kimber so I won't fret over dinging it.:)

yeah, like the scratches on your 7 ultra.....from you running thru the thickets screaming like a school girl when that hog jumped up on ya. yep, character marks are beautiful. :D

What scratches!!??...ah man, you're freaking me out. :DBTW, I dind't scream...but I might've skidded the whities a touch.:eek:

sorry Ken I forgot.....you said you dropped the rifle then ran screaming like a school girl. my bad. ;)

Soo that's hog that hog got a bloody nose...caught a heel in the face while chasing down a geezer hump

...and I've yet to see an animal taken with a guitar! :p

Marv, Your forgetting Tommy Lee took Pamela Anderson with a guitar...and she's an animal! Although I would have to clean that one pretty good before field dressing her! John:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back