Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Kentucky 1st week bull rifle unit 3 diy rookie elk hunter

Congratulations on a great a successful hunt. You have created some lifelong memories for sure.

I'm glad I could help you out man!
Any bull is a great bull and as a dad with two daughters myself.. those memories you made with her are far better than anything else walking and bugling in these hills.
This is a hunt that no matter what size bull it was will always be something she holds dearly!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201002-120949.png
    Screenshot_20201002-120949.png
    3 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20201002-120936.png
    Screenshot_20201002-120936.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
I'm glad I could help you out man!
Any bull is a great bull and as a dad with two daughters myself.. those memories you made with her are far better than anything else walking and bugling in these hills.
This is a hunt that no matter what size bull it was will always be something she holds dearly!
Thanks again you are so right and we did have a blast. The look on my 2 soon to be 3 year old sons face when he saw the bulls rack wjen we got home was priceless. I think elk hunting got us now lol.

Super!

So cool that your daughter could keep up, and then eventually did the calling to pull him into your shooting land. Congratulations to the both of you.

Congrats on the bull. I hope to experience that hunt some day eventually. That country will fool you once you dive into a holler.

Congratulations and sharing those precious memories with your daughter is something I hope neither of you forget. Good for you Dad for taking her along for the ride.

Back