PEAX Equipment

Kenetrek Year-end Clearance Sale

That's a great price on the Corries. I bought a pair to replace my Salomon 4d 3 gtx, and loved them so much, I bought another pair. They are my new daily Uniform boot. Lots of support, completely waterproof, and all-day on your feet comfort. Jump on this deal before it goes away!!

Last edited:
That's a great price on the Corries. I bought a pair to replace my Salomon 4d 3 gtx, and loved them so much, I bought another pair. They are my new daily Uniform boot. Lots of support, completely waterproof, and all-day on your feet comfort. Jump on this deal before it goes away!!
i also bought a pair of corries to replace the numerous pairs of salomons ive been wearing for 14 years,
i also ordered a 2nd pair after a week with the first pair, i wear them everyday, all last week 30-40 below plowing shoveling snow to the treadmill in the evening,,, heck of a boot for the sale price

Tried to use the promo code on a pair of pac boots and it says not valid. Any ideas ?

@MaddH - From what I understand, you need to have the gaiters in your cart at checkout and when you use promo code RANDY, it removes the cost of the gaiters.

If that doesn't work, you can always call them and they can do a manual work around (855-585-3040). From what they told me, my first sentence should solve the issue.

Hope that helps.

@MaddH - From what I understand, you need to have the gaiters in your cart at checkout and when you use promo code RANDY, it removes the cost of the gaiters.

If that doesn't work, you can always call them and they can do a manual work around (855-585-3040). From what they told me, my first sentence should solve the issue.

Hope that helps.
Thanks

Hope that helps.
Worked perfect. Thanks Randy

Pretty dang good deal to get $180 Corries and free gators. Couldn't pass it up.
You were able to purchase the Corrie blacks and get the gaiters? I get a non valid promo code alert. mtmuley

After my first week at work with my new Black Corries, I am sold. The problem is I now know how good Kenetreks are so even though the free gators are an amazing deal. I think I am staring down the barrel of buying Kenetreks boots as my only boots from now on lol. In the long run Kenetrek just earned a new customer for life. Lol

Anyone looking for gaiters, I've used and abused my Kenetrek gaiters for many years and they are just as new each year I pull them to use.
Do you ever do anything to reapply waterproofing? I’ve noticed over the years they don’t repel the water as well as they used to. The leather straps are incredibly durable and I’d buy a new set in a heartbeat, unless there is a trick I don’t know to keep your old gaiters “like new” lol

Do you ever do anything to reapply waterproofing? I’ve noticed over the years they don’t repel the water as well as they used to. The leather straps are incredibly durable and I’d buy a new set in a heartbeat, unless there is a trick I don’t know to keep your old gaiters “like new” lol
I lost my original pair about six years ago and purchased a new pair shortly after. In the time I've owned the new(er) set (and the original set), I've not had to apply any additional waterproofing agent.
If it was a day in the snow wearing gaiters, I'd use the straps though more often than not, I only have the front clip on the base laces and the strap around the back of the boot when wearing through wet foliage.

Nope, usually burn a hole in them before waterproofing becomes an issue.
They are on sale every year for $30ish bucks, replace them just like socks

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back