Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Kenetrek Shoutout

peterk1234

I got send a big shoutout to the folks at Kenetrek. The other day I'm out with my wife in the hills looking for the ever so elusive elk. She looks at my feet and says, "careful, the strap on your gaiters is dangling. I look down and wouldn't you know, the buckle fell off. Gone. No torn strap or anything, just gone. Bummer, I have only used it a half dozen times.

We get home and I send a quick note to the wonderful folks at Kenetrek, asking if there is anything they could do. I get a response within minutes. Asked for my address and they would send out another pair. Soon after, I was emailed a tracking number.

So many times we see threads complaining about the horrible customer service experiences. So when I get such a quick, positive and friendly response, I thought it was important to share it with the hunting community. There are some wonderful companies out there supporting our habit. Kenetrek is certainly one of them. Kenetrek, if you read this, Thank you.

I know where my next boot purchase coming from.

Good place for sure.
I have a set of boots that is 15 years old.
The soles were shot. sent them in and had them rebuilt, not just resoled.
Got them back and there like new boots. $120 and they paid the freight both ways. I expect another 15 years out of them.
I just had a pair of LPC's resoled, what an awesome company . I own 5 pairs of Kenetrek boots and can't say enough good things about their customer service.

In general are most of you happy with going the resole route? It looks like it costs about $175 now and I'm due. Do you know if they repair the rubber rand as well? Thanks in advance!

In general are most of you happy with going the resole route? It looks like it costs about $175 now and I'm due. Do you know if they repair the rubber rand as well? Thanks in advance!
I sent in a pair a couple of years ago for a resole job along with my $175 check. A couple of weeks later a brand new pair of boots showed up at my door. Not sure if the old ones were just too shot to resole, but Kenetrek definitely took care of me.

Appreciate it. That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. I'll do a before and after picture and post it to this thread when I get them back.

Planning on sending my 20 yo Grizzly Pacs to them to get a D-ring replaced and the leather conditioned.
Need new gaiters too....so

I need to send mine up to Bozeman , or just drive up and drop them off , after 6 hunting season and more miles than I can count I gotta be around 450-500 miles in them things , there in need of a serious tuneup , I need the Rubber Rand around the boot replaced as well as it’s starting to deteriorate

My Kenetrek 400g Mountain Extreme boots are the best sidehill, mountain elk hunting boots I've owned. Recently acquired Kenetrek gaiters which I wore on one hunt, but were too large. I went to Kenetrek near Four Corners in Bozeman, where they replaced the larger ones with ones which fit perfectly. They even upgraded to a better pair at no charge.
Yeah, KENETREK is a high quality, customer service oriented outfit!

Back