Kenetrek + sheepfeet

My kenetrek hardscrabble boots have been extremely uncomfortable. I was going to chuck them and try some schnees. I’ve ordered a pair of sheepfeet insoles to se if it helps. I’ll give an update. If they make my kenetrek boots comfortable then it will be a pretty good investment. Figured there are others wondering about sheepfeet.

My kenetrek hardscrabble boots have been extremely uncomfortable. I was going to chuck them and try some schnees. I’ve ordered a pair of sheepfeet insoles to se if it helps. I’ll give an update. If they make my kenetrek boots comfortable then it will be a pretty good investment. Figured there are others wondering about sheepfeet.

Just wondering do they have the stock foot bed in them now? I had to switch the footbed on my Mountain Extremes, could hardly stand up in them with the stock footbeds, but the kenetrek cushion insole made them nice.

I was just considering the hardscrabbles as I've had good luck with the MEs, and my lightweight Schnee's (Outlook evo) are already having stitching issues along the tongue after less than a year, and just popped the third eyelet down in the soft leather. Waiting to hear back from them about what they can do with them, but I like the Kenetrek design with no stitching along the tongue and all the eyelets in thick leather.

Just wondering do they have the stock foot bed in them now? I had to switch the footbed on my Mountain Extremes, could hardly stand up in them with the stock footbeds, but the kenetrek cushion insole made them nice.

I was just considering the hardscrabbles as I've had good luck with the MEs, and my lightweight Schnee's (Outlook evo) are already having stitching issues along the tongue after less than a year, and just popped the third eyelet down in the soft leather. Waiting to hear back from them about what they can do with them, but I like the Kenetrek design with no stitching along the tongue and all the eyelets in thick leather.

I replaced the insole with an orange Sole insert. It helped but they are still miserable after a couple of hours.

I would be interested in schnees response and how they decide to handle it.

They said it would be expensive to repair, I think they are discontinuing the Outlook Evo, they recommended taking credit towards their Divide mid. Looks nice but slightly heavier than hardscrabbles, might give them a try if they give me full credit for the Outlooks.

They did end up giving me full credit for the first pair, and then they gave a 10% discount on the new pair, didn't even have to complain, they just told me the discounted price from the start. Hoping the Divides are more on par with their other Italian made boots, the Evos were made in Slovakia so maybe some sacrifice on materials and craftsmanship.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back