Kenetrek Mountain extreme 10m

200 bucks for a pair of kenetreks that's a steal.

Them fkrs probably been laced tighter than a crabs ass judging by all them big bucks he kills out there.
Been a few years since I’ve killed a buck. Them bastards just don’t go tight enough for me I guess. I’ve got an insulated pair of kenetreks that are probably 8 years old. They get worn from December until end of February walking trapline and calling coyotes. Can’t imagine the number of miles on them. I’m not looking forward to having to replace them someday

Been a few years since I’ve killed a buck. Them bastards just don’t go tight enough for me I guess. I’ve got an insulated pair of kenetreks that are probably 8 years old. They get worn from December until end of February walking trapline and calling coyotes. Can’t imagine the number of miles on them. I’m not looking forward to having to replace them someday
I just resoled a 10 year old set and a 8 year old set. Those things fit my feet like a Air Jordan sneaker. Love em.

Either that was a really rough 20 miles or you mixed up the 8 year old pair for the pic…

Damn and they were on sale 40% off last month too. 290 brand spankin….. make ‘em look worth sellin! 😂🤣

Back