Kegs n eggs. People like to drink at the airport

Slm864

Sitting here at Denver waiting on my connecting flight to my final destination for a solo elk hunt.
I know it’s only 8 am but after being up for 9 hours now I’m ready for a brew. Any recommendations of the local juice? Microbrews? I’ll try em all if I can. I also have a 8 hour layover same place on the way home.

Hope the meat doesn’t thaw if I’m lucky!!!!

I had to change the thread title. People at the airport definitely like to put down the beer regardless of time. With minimal recommendations from HT so far I was still able to find many people wearing ski goggles wanting me to man up and drink up.
I’ll look forward to some new tastes on the way home.

Last edited:
FT tire has a pub in terminal B. My go to spot to kill hours on denver

Happy to say I haven’t been in that airport long enough to know which are the good bars or brews. I don’t envy your return layover!

I got pretty drunk at 5 am once in MSP. I went into the bar/restaurant for breakfast and there was a soldier on his way home from Afghanistan having a drink. I bellied up next to him I told the bartender whatever tab he had at that point and whatever he wanted was on me. When we left he had a hard time getting on the train that goes between terminals to get to his connecting flight. I hope he didn’t pass out and miss his flight.

I'll take any cold beer over a 50 degree craft beer. Cannot believe people will pay 10 bucks for a pint because someone labeled it "craft", pretty sure most beer drinkers couldn't tell the difference between some foo foo beer and something from Brackenridge Brewery

It is funny how drinking at any time of day is very socially acceptable at the airport. I'm still waiting for someone to put a gym at an airport to compare the drinking eating vs getting a workout in. Fat Tire is garbage btw. Odell IPA is solid.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back