Caribou Gear Tarp

Kansas whitetail

I was up there last week for my doe. I messed up twice. Took the old Hawkins and a pop up blind on my lease, and couldn’t make it happen. The deer we’re moving the last 10 minutes of legal in the evenings, and beating me to the blind way before legal mornings. No one we were talking to were seeing good deer movement. My buddy shot a toad two days ago, but he has 20k acres to make it happen. He also said poor movement. I sure was hoping for some summer sausage and jerky off that fat Kansas doe.

good luck to y’all guys these last two days.

Great to see all the comments. I will post my success pics on this thread. This is my Texas buck. He was and old 7 point that was beating up on a nice young 10. There was a little six chasing the doe while the other bucks were playing. It was on 30 acres of family land. I have only taken two deer of it in the last 17 years. If they are young they get a pass in hopes for another year or hunter. 362E4D2B-41E6-4C1C-9E53-4F2480705026.jpeg

Before that I burned points on my first antelope hunt ever. We had been drawn for the x bar but had to 86 that because of the fire. He is not a monster but I am super excited to take this antelope. Can’t wait to go back. I had the wife and both kids with me. When the hunt was over we were off to Montana for 7 days. Good pics of the fire in the back ground. Got to meet a lot of the first responders in Laramie, so proud of what they do. EEE2C013-F717-4E59-9589-DA576D5043B5.jpegE4A32C94-EDD4-4CC3-9FF8-50D8106CC9AF.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back