MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Kansas whitetail

ashersdad

I had other commitments this year so the annual Kansas trip would only be for a couple days. To save time I flew into Denver and rented a truck from there.

Long story short, this buck came by when I had less than a day to go and I only saw him from the side and thought he was better than he was. Was a little disappointed when I walked up to him (but not too much). He had a pretty big hard mass on one of his back legs and was missing a hoof on one of his front legs. Not sure if that had something to do with his weird rack.

As usual, Kansas is probably my funnest hunt of the year.
53949E85-AA84-4567-B99A-9D1B8DC7FF26.jpeg1A4AAB97-385E-4ED0-A054-38962395E29F.jpeg

Great buck in my book. I always heard the rack 2ould be messed up on the opposite side of the injury. Not sure if that's the case but it was on a buck I got once. Congrats.

Great Kansas buck. Congratulations.

I didn’t take my usual trip out to Kansas this fall because of two little ones at home but hopefully I’ll be going out next year again.

What part of the state you hunting in?

Congrats I just got back from KS whitetail hunt. Didn’t get to pull the trigger but had a great time anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back