MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Kansas Speed Goat Hunting

Currycm

Having fulfilled my dream of taking a Kansas elk this year, it’s time to look forward to next year. I presently have 4 antelope bonus points and should have favorable odds of drawing a tag next year. It looks like Unit 2 holds significantly more antelope than the other two, but Unit 18 has the highest success rate. Any one have any experience with the Kansas antelope? Any suggestions on which unit to apply for and what areas of that unit to focus on?

I drew Unit 2 and I'm heading out to scout this weekend. Any suggestions on what areas of that unit to focus on?

Reactions: LCH
That would be an awesome hunt. Good luck. There is a small heard in the flint hills where I grew up. I would love to hunt them on those big rolling hills

Sweet!

Not exactly a sage flat, but so great that Kansas has self sustaining huntable populations.

Point accumulation is underway for this lover of all things pronghorn.

Pronghorn and cut corn just seems like a goofy combo haha! Good stuff, congrats! Love how you resurfaced your 2019 thread.

I had heard that they aren’t usually found in corn but that’s exactly where I was seeing them.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back