Kansas Public Turkeys

kansasson

Hunt Talk,

I have made this thread to catch the attention of my dad who, coincidentally, has the username kansasdad. There is no way he can resist this title. It is his birthday today and hopefully he is viewing this on his new gadget! I just wanted to give him a shout out for being the greatest dad I could have ever asked for!

Fun fact, kansasdad has never yelled at me in 20 years and I have turned out great! My favorite times together are when we hunt. He completely serves me the entire time, carrying more than his fair share of gear, and being the one to wake me up in the mornings. He still carries the financial burden of hunting as well.

I didn't realize how many stories I had about my dad and I hunting until people started asking me about it. From chasing armadillos through fields, to watching coyotes jump on our turkey decoys, some of life's greatest moments have been in the middle of nowhere with my dad.

Thank you for taking so much time and investing it into me and teaching me how to be a man! I have a deep and sincere love for you, and look forward to taking my sons hunting eventually to pay it forward.

Kansasson

A great son.....

Tears of thankfulness for a wonderful son and great young MOG (man of God:)). Great times indeed. You forgot to recount the dreaded "ninja kicking" goose episode!

kansasdad, Happy birthday my friend. You have obviously been a great Dad and it sure didn't go unnoticed! Kansasson, keep following your Dads lead, and you will go far. I would be interested in the "ninja" story. . .i can only imagine.:)

father son duo on Hunt Talk....pretty damn cool! Happy birthday Kansasdad!

Just had to chime in on this one...
Happy (late) Birthday Ksdad.
You both should be very proud.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back