Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Kansas Deer

darrendbeck

Has anybody checked the Kansas non-resident deer draw today? A buddy of mine sent a screenshot that shows his tag as active and a few of us that also applied (separately) still show as entered. Just curious if anyone has checked theirs yet.

No dice for me...Wy sent me on my way yesterday as well. Bad tag week for sure. Got CO in the quiver though.

I received an e-mail. All good. I love hunting Kansas

I drew!
Hopefully to top last years buck!
Nice Buck! I Would take it! This will be my first Kansas hunt. Cowley County. No idea what to expect. Will be hunting on a friends farm which he just purchased. Photos/maps show lots of trees and creeks. Buddy and I are driving out next Friday from NC to scout, hang stands, cams etc.
Anyone know have experience in Cowley County? a

Nice Buck! I Would take it! This will be my first Kansas hunt. Cowley County. No idea what to expect. Will be hunting on a friends farm which he just purchased. Photos/maps show lots of trees and creeks. Buddy and I are driving out next Friday from NC to scout, hang stands, cams etc.
Anyone know have experience in Cowley County? a
I am not sure but I have hunted Sumner county For 5 years next to where you are going and have had very good success

I will also be out there the end of June to check cameras and make some stand adjustments and visit my buddy

If your deer sneak over to my property I can’t make any promises ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back