Caribou Gear Tarp

Kansas Deer

I am hear about more and more people not drawing. Anyone know how many 1st choice apps there were? I can only find 2019. Will be interesting.

I'm surprised with all the Covid19 that there are still this many guys going. Its a good thing we need to keep living. I know 3 guys who are not going because of it and didn't even apply.

I drew as well.

I‘ll be heading out for the 14th-28th of November.

More than likely won’t top the 174-6/8” deer I got last trip out but you never know in Kansas. Good luck to everyone who drew.

Reactions: LCH
I'm surprised with all the Covid19 that there are still this many guys going. Its a good thing we need to keep living. I know 3 guys who are not going because of it and didn't even apply.
Lifetime license so that makes it easy for me, with all this stuff going on if I didn't have hunting to look forward to I would be going crazy.

That’s awesome. I agree Jeff. Hunting is a huge part of my life.

Any bets on whether Kansas results will be out today or tomorrow? It was the same day as Wyoming elk last year.

Yup any day now. I was unsuccessful with Elk in Wyoming this year. No big deal I drew 2 years ago. This is most important.

Looks like last year results were released on Friday, May 22? Does Kansas always release results on a Friday? I had barely thought about Kansas deer until I saw this thread because I've been so busy but now I'm all amped up!

i’ve been checking today. still shows entered. i’ll post if it changes. i’m in compulsive draw checking mode already anyway bc of nevada.

i’ve been checking today. still shows entered. i’ll post if it changes. i’m in compulsive draw checking mode already anyway bc of nevada.
I was checking this morning but was disappointed to see it wasn’t even entered. I remember choosing my tags and units and swear I got an email about the charge to my credit card but can’t find anything. Also can’t find a receipt from Kansas so my guess is something went wrong with the payment of my application.

Back