Just wanted to say thanks

I have been following this website for a long time and I figured it was time to become a member. I live in south Dakota where I have been blessed with some great hunts for whitetail, mule deer, and antelope. I recently have come down with the western hunt bug and think this website is a great place to learn a vast amount of information. I started for applying for as many points as the wallet will allow and hopefully someday i can experience some of these hunts that others have been so blessed with. Anyways I just wanted to say thanks to Randy and the many others who make this such an enjoyable place and a wealth of public land hunting knowledge! Good luck to everyone out there and be safe this fall! I look forward to reading along about all your hunts and dreaming of being able to experience it all someday.

Hey Outwestoutdoors! Most of us ARE in the mist of heavy hunting now. I hunted Elk for the first 9 days of season, now back at work for a long 3 days then 11 straight days to get a bull on the ground with the Hoyt. Love this time of year!!

Welcome from a fellow south dakotan. I think you will enjoy this site, as there is a lot of info passed around and also some good old bs thrown in for good measure! What part of the state do you hunt? I am an easterner, but do most of my hunting out west. Good luck

Thanks for all the responses. I hope you guys that are hunting now are having a great season! I am also from eastern south Dakota but make many trips west of the river to hunt every year. If I can figure out how to post some pictures I will post some memories of past hunts!

Welcome aboard.I leave tomorrow for Wy elk/deer.I hope you have a great season,and you are blessed to live close to such great hunting.Alot to learn from the guys on here for sure

Welcome aboard. I've been hitting it pretty hard, but have to take a few nights off the rest of the week for board meetings with my employer. Back at it Saturday morning to a spot I know there is a hot 6x6 with some cows.

Welcome. I too love this site for the info, the great people, awesome hunters, and the kick in the butt it gives me to succeed in the field.

I have just been having to live vicariously through the guys posting up kills here, job is KILLING me right now. Only hunted opening day, one evening, and one morning. This weekend is looking bad too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back