Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

just having fun telling a story

oleefish2

Sme times I jsut like to make stuff up when I am bored..

MY mothers, brothers cousins-uncle just caught a 37 lb catfish in Guernsey Reservoir while fishing for carp with garlic flavored marshmallows. Date Feb 6, 2011 Uncle Bubba or better known as TOOTH since he only has one left in the front landed a 38 inch, 20 inch girth, and 37 pond catfish Sunday evening. Tooth always felt that the stupid bowl was for sissies and people that have TVs that is not hooked up to rabbit ears. He was awful tired after chopping a couple of holes through 4 feet of ice with his hatchet, so when his cork went under he was almost too tired set his jug down and pickup his fishin line that he had tied around his dog Jakes tail.. But old Jake was maken such a fuss and gettin drug into the hole so what could he do.. That darn ungrateful dog liked to have chewed his arm off by the time he got him loose and you know come to think about it he aint seen that dog since. Well it was a might confusion situation trying to figure out how to fit a big old round fish through a square hole. When he would get its head started up that old hole, he would smile up at old Tooth and scare him so bad he would have to stop and have a swig from his jug.. It is amazing how Tooth got his fear under control and then realized the best way to tame this beast was to share the last good swallow with this old fish.. Well that fish nearly took his hand off when he come leaping out of the hole.. That fish swallowed that jug and never even flopped around, it just laid there and smiled.. Tooth had a might quandary laying before him, hushpuppies and fried catfish umm good. But how can you eat something you shared a jug with?? So this new state record catfish is swimmin and looking for garlic flavored marshmallows . olefish

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back