Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Just got a cc hit from Nevada. Is just after midnight here in the West. 12:02AM Friday 24th

Two species are each $1201 for NR so likely an elk tag. The cc charge does not say. Online account shows purchase but no tags or application results. Yet.

Edit: 072/073/074 Muzzleloader Bull Elk, 9/1-16.
Nice I hunted that last year with my buddy, really amazing place.

Congrats on the elk tag LopeHunter. I'm particular interested in how your hunt goes and jealous as heck. It was one of my earlier choices but am thrilled to get your left overs. Waited a long time and figured late season was better than no season. Wanted to do it while my body still can.

Attachments

• 155970943596213252592.jpg
    155970943596213252592.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 13
awesome tag and lots of elk in there I hunted the late rifle a couple of years ago. have you ever hunted that unit before?

No sir, shot an antelope by wild horse reservoir just west years ago. Had a small heard of elk crash through the brush in the middle of the night where I was sleeping on top of my truck toolbox and scare the s*** out of me.
Have taken a few deer and another antelope down south in a few other units.
My dad lived in Elko for a few years working at I think it was Barrick gold mine.
But we always hunted south of Elko. Would love to get any advice if your willing to share it. Send me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I have to get up for work at 5am so I'm going to hit the sack but would appreciate hearing from you. Thank you

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back