Yeti GOBOX Collection

Just Complaining

My wife has been in Wyoming her entire life, I moved her to Kansas this spring and she is experiencing her first KS summer. I'm not her biggest fan at the moment.

After just moving from NW ND to WY with my wife (her hometown), I’ve been trying to find every excuse to act like I hate it here. The heat sure has helped make my arguments sound convincing. She knows I wouldn’t want to be in any other estate right now. 😁

I've had enough summer already, hot and bone dry. Dust is horrible on jobs right now. Got home yesterday looked in mirror, my eyes were redder than the devils dick. I cant believe people retire/vacation in tropical places. I dont know about you guys but when it's this hot it doesnt take much to get a guy irritated.

Just a couple days back it was 96 for 3 days in central Idaho. Wind? Who needs to move to Wyoming when the wind starts here. Cooled off for a couple days. Thursday morning is suppose to be 34* have to cover the garden tonight if the wind settles down. Come Monday it's suppose to go back to mid 90's. Wind every day too.
Yes, my whole garden is planted and up and growing.

Last year I was complaining in August, This year the heat has arrived the first part of June. It could be a long hot summer in eastern Montana. On the bright side it could be another year with few mosquitoes.

We will have the small triangle with an exclamation point heat advisory red bar on the weather page header til September...

Today is 97 with a 103 real feel...last week in May was rainy and in the 60's.

Mid thirties overnight, up to about 50 during the day. Of course this morning we’re planning on flying to a little stream about 100 miles south, damn fog!

Attachments

• 005EC537-9906-4D5B-860C-DC0D037E0A0F.jpeg
    005EC537-9906-4D5B-860C-DC0D037E0A0F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
38 in morning yesterday,93 @ 0200.
Ground is rock hard & dry @ a leaky, broken hydrant,in a ditch I dug 6 years ago.

Nice tree growing weather in this place

Lightning and rain last night in the Bitterroot. Will see how many fire starts pop up today.
Ashe county is beautiful. One of my favorite areas of this state. Currently 81 and partly cloudy in eastern Charlotte.

Ashe county is beautiful. One of my favorite areas of this state. Currently 81 and partly cloudy in eastern Charlotte.
My daughter and and a gaggle of galpals made a trip to Charlotte back in the Fall....loved it, made us wanna visit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back