MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Just Complaining

103 today in SE MT, 100 tomorrow. I am ready for fall and a end to the heat, dust and grasshoppers. On a positive note, today was the first time all summer I killed more than one mosquito with a single swat. Can not complain about that.
Belgrade saw 94 today, couldn’t sheet the roof in this wind though, so we got off early today. No complaints here! May take the kids and dog to do some bass fishing this evening if it lightens up! 🤔

Edit* replied to a 2 year old post.. got me again…

I'll take dry heat , here in the Swamp DC metro area this is our avg this week

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220718-175140_NOAA Weather Free.jpg
    Screenshot_20220718-175140_NOAA Weather Free.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 12
90 here in Pa with 95% humidity working outside then coming home and doing a few miles with my pack on at 40 lbs
yea its great

103 today in SE MT, 100 tomorrow. I am ready for fall and a end to the heat, dust and grasshoppers. On a positive note, today was the first time all summer I killed more than one mosquito with a single swat. Can not complain about that.
103 today and the same on Sunday. It is hot but at least it keeps the mosquitos at bay if you are in the sun. Step into the shad are go out in the evening and they are terrible. Every time I go out side twenty or so get into the house just because I open the door.

That sucks with the mosquitos. I have no idea what’s going on here in NE WI this year, but I can count on one hand how many bites I’ve had so far this year.

I spend quite a bit of time running through the state park near me and normally on piss breaks I just get swarmed, almost non existent this year. Not complaining, but it is odd.

That sucks with the mosquitos. I have no idea what’s going on here in NE WI this year, but I can count on one hand how many bites I’ve had so far this year.

I spend quite a bit of time running through the state park near me and normally on piss breaks I just get swarmed, almost non existent this year. Not complaining, but it is odd.
You just talked to the pitcher who’s throwing a No-No.

You were on a gravy train with biscuit wheels and you threw it all away.

Only 1 day below 92 forecast here for the next 10 days. No chance of rain and it’s already drier than a popcorn fart. The corn is all but toast. August rains might save the beans, but rain looks pretty unlikely.

You are right about the skeeters here not being too bad but the bugs out on Bago this year have been horrible!

99* for the next 2 days, then low 90s for a few after that.

The good news is we aren't on fire yet, so I've got that going for me.
I was cutting firewood yesterday and a cold front came through. Don't think it got to 80, with 40 plus mile an hour winds. Helicopters were flying all over, so figured there has to be a fire burning somewhere close. Sure enough....

20220718_132321.jpg

"Hog trough fire grows | National | ktbs.com" https://www.ktbs.com/news/national/...cle_15b180cd-5a00-5c3e-a97f-7c16a15dfdb7.html

You are right about the skeeters here not being too bad but the bugs out on Bago this year have been horrible!

Yes! I live about 2 miles off the north shore of Winnebago and there are times where you can hear the clouds of those little flies just humming above you. Not sure what they are, but I’ve never seen them in this amount before.

90 yesterday and very humid here, going to take a break from outdoor runs for a few days. Just not fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back