Just another proud dad !

Little Big Man MT Chris

From time to time I’ve seen dads do a post to celebrate one of there kids accomplishments in something sports related or tag filled , this weekend is mine

my youngest son got all the brains and is a Jr in high school and has been part of there robotics team since his freshman year , this year he became the club president and does the programming, this weekend they won the league championships and will be moving on to the super qualifiers.

So happy from him and all the hard work he’s put in , as adults we all know that hard work doesn’t always equal a championship or a successful tag filled on a hunt. But when it does it’s special.

last night I joked with him and said “well son looks like the apple fell far from the tree with you “
To which my son replied “no dad, I just fell off the tree and rolled up hill” omg I laughed so hard bout fell out my chair

here’s a pic of the robot and trophies from the league tournament, a team photo, my son is the ginger !! And there robot preforming a skill in stacking a giant LEGO

531CFBB9-F884-4987-ACEE-D659B4F719F8.jpeg

EE29F197-87CE-422A-BE65-6D5AED6FD8FB.jpeg

5E20F262-CAD5-468F-B351-44D2F0F5603B.jpeg

That’s awesome Chris. Congratulations to your boy. All the guys in that team photo look like future employers...

Congrats from the old guy that struggles with a cell phone :) These kids are amazing these days! Well done!!

Super cool

Getting good at all of the engineering required will give him a huge leg up towards a career.

That is awesome stuff there. Congrats. Watching our kids success is so rewarding as a parent.

Last edited:
Here it is a month later , Robotics is different than the traditional team sports where you keep playing every week till a champion is crowned, my sons team won the SUPER QUALIFIERS which is where you go after League play , and they had a month off in between to prepare the robot for today’s competition, my son told me a few weeks ago that the robot they built to win there league title wouldn’t do what was needed at SUPER QUALIFIERS and they took it apart and built a completely new robot and won the SUPER QUALIFIERS today and now it’s on to the state championships at a date to be determined, the winning team from state goes on to compete with other teams from around the country which is different from your regular HS sports

my son is the one with the big 3525 robot , he’s the programmer
5493D12E-F5BA-43FC-96AC-4FD3EAED7F4E.jpeg

17789E07-A800-41B1-B87A-E4000CAE5963.jpeg

7E38BC57-23DA-459C-84CB-038108509DFB.jpeg

6FEA2E6F-7123-4DC9-9DD7-3EBC0C209CDD.jpeg

Last edited:
Back