Just a dumb idea or the downfall of archery? You decide!

There has been You tube videos of German engineers making prototypes. It was a thing in the Middle ages...

There has been You tube videos of German engineers making prototypes. It was a thing in the Middle ages...
I could see totally needing one of these....if I was fighting an opponent with a sword...but seriously if you want quick quiet follow up shots consider a suppressed .300 aac shooting subs. Hopefully an apparatus such as this wouldn't be legal in most states for hunting but I suppose there will be some people that put it to action. I also don't like how they market it as a short cut to proficiency. Double ugh from me on this one

Being charged by a grizzly bear? What a joke, this is not for me rarely does an animal stand around for a follow up shot.

Archery hasn’t been on any downfall it’s the “I need to be included” gang that is trying to redefine what archery is.
I’m a stykbow guy but see no issues with compounds. You still draw under your own power. Need to understand when you can draw and shoot one projectile. Anything beyond that is not archery and never will be

Last edited:
I've seen his stuff and it's always impressive. But I can't get past the fact that he's shooting a setup that barely penetrates foam half the time (weak bow? Half draw?? I don't know). Even at close range it seems like any sort of protection would keep you alive enough to stab this guy in the face lol.
you can see he is only half drawing. but his instinct shooting is ridiculously crazy as well.

I think that qualifies as a draw lock so it is going to be equivalent to a crossbow in Hunting regs.

Rifle Hunters: "Bows are dumb; can't shoot beyond 35 yards accurately, slow follow up shots, move a lot to draw, hard to draw as you age/with injuries, need to know the rage within 5 yards to shoot accurately..."

Bow Hunters: Not aaaah... you wuss

Bow Hunters: Check out my sweet 220lb draw crossbow, puppy shoots out to 150 yards, comes with a leupold 3-10x scope with a built in range finder, mechanical draw with rapid fire option...

Rifle Hunters: :oops:

Bow Hunters: and we formed this sweet bow hunting group that cries all the time and we got them legalized in the rut...

Rifle Hunters: ... well... I've got a new 6.5 cartridge

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back