Just a dumb idea or the downfall of archery? You decide!

That vid is pretty damn impressive from the aspect of the time he must have spent to hone said skills, doesn’t transfer to the hunting world, though entertaining none the less!

Can’t imagine why there’s a disclaimer on shooting an arrow at an arrow lol🤦🏼

Not going to lie, I looked at Steambow's web site, they make some really neat stuff. I guess this is what you get when "assault" rifles are banned where you hail, you build an assault 6 shot crossbow. Don't worry they are semi-auto, so they will be legal in MT when the season is created. The air-rifle crossbow is pretty cool. up to 10 shots per minute, at 400fps, and silent. Sounds like a cat hunters dream come true.

I'm not saying that this product wouldn't work, but would think if your first shot wasn't good, that time to regroup before a second shot would be a good thing. Having said that it might have been useful the day that a black bear charged me and my first shot hit a branch and missed.

When I miss with my bow I’m usually too far along in the throes of calling myself everything under the sun to even THINK about a “quick” follow-up shot!

You stupid $&ass$@€hole did you anchor? Did you use the right pin? Did you just punch your trigger? Where the &&£% were you even aiming???

Oh, is he still standing there?

Lmao that is crap, archery is a one shot deal for the most part once in a while their is a follow up but the idea of bow hunting is taking your time getting close and making an ethical shot

Lmao that is crap, archery is a one shot deal for the most part once in a while their is a follow up but the idea of bow hunting is taking your time getting close and making an ethical shot
Hey get with the times. I anxiously await the day when broadhead makers offer over the horizon capability with the dial-option for airburst or ground strike and a selectable kiloton yield. Let’s redefine our notions of accuracy AND precision. Plus, game would come pre-cooked with no need for an expensive sous vide. Creates future water holes, eliminates your competition from your honey hole for 10,000 years and fries the electronics on their surrounding game cams for a 20 mile radius. I could go on. Life is just one big carousel of progress to look forward to.

Back