MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Jumping in from Washington

fleabagmatt

I joined the forum last fall after going on a deer hunt for my first time. I've gleaned a ton of great info from here already, and utilized the services of schmalts this spring to pick up a scope for my first rifle. I figured I ought to try and contribute some to the community if I can rather than just mooching off the resource, so here I am introducing myself.

I was unsuccessful in said deer hunt, and I had a similar lack of success in trying to hunt turkey in SE WA this past spring, but I've enjoyed every bit of it and I'm hooked. Looking forward to this fall already.

I appreciate the community that you folks have built here.

Last edited:
I joined the forum last fall after going on a deer hunt for my first time. I've gleaned a ton of great info from here already, and utilized the services of schmalts this spring to pick up a scope for my first rifle. I figured I ought to try and contribute some to the community if I can rather than just mooching off the resource, so here I am introducing myself.

I was unsuccessful in said deer hunt, and I had a similar lack of success in trying to hunt turkey in SW WA this past spring, but I've enjoyed every bit of it and I'm hooked. Looking forward to this fall already.

I’m from SW Washington, hunted just about everything you can there. Welcome and PM me with questions

I was unsuccessful in said deer hunt, and I had a similar lack of success in trying to hunt turkey in SE WA this past spring, but I've enjoyed every bit of it and I'm hooked. Looking forward to this fall already.

Welcome from Spokane!

Welcome to the site and best of luck on the upcoming season!

Welcome aboard, lot of BS on here with a little info and bitching thrown in. Seriously lot of great guys that will help with tips and info as long as you contribute and are willing to show your putting in the work before just asking for spots. Not implying that, that is you at all. Just a good community of people, got any plans for the year yet or ambitions?

Welcome aboard, lot of BS on here with a little info and bitching thrown in. Seriously lot of great guys that will help with tips and info as long as you contribute and are willing to show your putting in the work before just asking for spots. Not implying that, that is you at all. Just a good community of people, got any plans for the year yet or ambitions?

Thanks for the welcome. Plans at this point are to try for a mule deer up in North Central Washington this fall with my father-in-law, and hopefully figure out how to bag a turkey for the fall season. At the moment I'm just enjoying spending time at the range, learning to shoot my new .270.

Thanks for the welcome. Plans at this point are to try for a mule deer up in North Central Washington this fall with my father-in-law, and hopefully figure out how to bag a turkey for the fall season. At the moment I'm just enjoying spending time at the range, learning to shoot my new .270.
Still trying to find more ammo for my .270, had plans to get a lot of shooting in this year. Hopefully be able to find some soon. my local sportsman's doesn't have a single box of .270.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back