Yeti GOBOX Collection

Jojo Rabbit

AvidIndoorsman

Sometimes there are just movies that you feel like were made for you... like the director had you specifically in mind when making the film.

One of the few films I’ve ever seen that I immediately wanted to watch again.

Probably not everyone’s cup of tea, but it had my number.🤷‍♂️

Sometimes I'm not drawn to a premise and do it anyway...this one most likely won't be the case. Made myself watch Parasite & should have trusted my instincts.

Sometimes there are just movies that you feel like were made for you... like the director had you specifically in mind when making the film.

One of the few films I’ve ever seen that I immediately wanted to watch again.

Probably not everyone’s cup of tea, but it had my number.🤷‍♂️
I get your drift, it’s The Big Lebowski for me. I’ll watch Jojo Rabbit one of these days, probably wait till my wife is out of town, not here type of thing.

I get your drift, it’s The Big Lebowski for me. I’ll watch Jojo Rabbit one of these days, probably wait till my wife is out of town, not here type of thing.
Exactly... The Big Lebowski is another for me, though a totally different movie.

He's the main character's imaginary friend. The movie is a satire.

He's the manifestation of the main characters need for belonging, and demonstrates why being a Nazi might appeal to a bright and carrying child.

I guess I would describe the movie, as... If Wes Anderson and Mel Brooks got together to do a remake of Anne Frank.

I agree, Hunt for the wilderpeople was excellent and really highlighted kiwi humour.

Wanted to like Jojo rabbit but didn’t.

Did any of guys see the tv series of What We Do in the Shadows. I haven't seen the movie, but the tv show was one of funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back