Caribou Gear Tarp

John Cushman

174in

This one is for you brother!
4172_USJ1y_Newcastle_Wyoming_md.jpg

Hey John got drawn for elk in Idaho Unit 37 for elk - do you know of any good spots to eat? Don't necessarily want your secret spots, just a good place for solid chow.

Haven't been to Newcastle in about a decade... but i did kill a few dozen wings at 'sideline' in casper last year on pops' deer hunt.... if that place were a little closer i would be a fat man.

Hey John got drawn for elk in Idaho Unit 37 for elk - do you know of any good spots to eat? Don't necessarily want your secret spots, just a good place for solid chow.

Made me laugh! I bet they may have a 350" bull in the back also? I have been through there can't remember that place but man it looks good to me gotta look for it next time I'm that way!:D

...and where is this fine dinning establishment located?

When your in newcastle head towards south dakota and the pizza barnis on the edge of town on the right.Also there are some huge mule deer mounts inside that place.Johns right the food is good.

And here I thought the "Pizza Barn" was just code for John's favorite gay bar. He kept talking about "prime rib" and I thought he was talking about tube steak.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back