Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

JBflorida Are you O.K.?

JB, Glad to hear your OK .
Watching it all come apart I couldnt help thinking about all of the other people from this forum that live in and around that area.
My thoughs and prayers are with everyone.

Hey Moosie,
Are you some kind of a gay basher? :p
I picked that color (not really, but I like it :D )
and besides, its really easy to give directions to!

MD,
We have NO complaints, the people west of us are the ones to feel for.
I have several friends who have lost almost everything over there.
And several more we cannot contact.

Yesterday, while we were removing wet carpet from the condos, 3 groups of COBRA Gunships flew over going toward NOL.
Things must be serious over there.

JB and ovis. glad you guys are okay.i was thinking about both of you the other day and couldnt get on the net.

Hey Ya'll,
Hambone and I made it ok and very happy to be reading that others down this way are ok and made it. Our power was restored Wednesday afternoon.
Our next door neighbors house has a big oak tree sitting in the middle of it.
We stood in our front doorway and watched the trees rock back and forth like a craddle and we were ready to run if we had to.
Talked with a friend over in Mississippi this afternoon and they are still without power on Old South Hwy.49 but got a couple of bags of ice and 2 cartons of water today. They said their power might get restored by next week.
Schmalts, Hambone and I are in North Baldwin County in Bay Minette, Not too far from Foley,Al.
JB and tnctcb, am very happy to hear you folks are all ok.
Hugs and The Heart of Dixie :)
"study the past, live in the present, PREPARE for the future."

Thanks LungBuster,
Also, Hambone said he was in our local Wal Marts and they had removed all the guns and ammo until further notice. Sure hope they put then back by hunting season.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back