Jake from central Iowa

jakewood321

Hey everyone, name is Jake Woodworth, 21 year old at ISU. Doing some research for a hunt in Montana next fall and I seem to keep ending up here so I figured I'd make an account. Went out to Colorado last year and didn't have any luck so I'm hoping to gain some knowledge from people who know what they're talking about!

Welcome
c.png

Welcome from South Dakota!

Been to Ames a couple of times, cool city.

I too struck out in Colorado this last year, good luck in Montana!

Welcome from Iowa also. My daughter is at ISU also. What species did you chase in CO? Archery? Rifle? Dig into the search engine here and you will have more reading to do than a years worth of college education! Best wishes on your hunts and education. Remember you can hunt the rest of your life, you can't go to school and be young that long.

Welcome from Iowa also. My daughter is at ISU also. What species did you chase in CO? Archery? Rifle? Dig into the search engine here and you will have more reading to do than a years worth of college education! Best wishes on your hunts and education. Remember you can hunt the rest of your life, you can't go to school and be young that long.
Me and a buddy went after elk with an OTC archery tag, learned the hard way that we were not near as prepared as we should've been!

Hello Jake from Central Iowa, what are you wearing? Khakis?

Sorry, had to.... had a good buddy of mine who's in my phone as Jake from State Farm and he hated the joke.

Welcome! Where in CO did you hunt last year?
Haha hopefully I don't sound too hideous! Ventured into the flat tops last year, little disappointed to see the outfitters and many other hunters in the area but it was expected with the OTC license. Was still a fun hunt and great learning experience for a couple of newbies!

Back