jack o'connor quotes

a top quality double ejector rifle costs new today in england about 4000 dollars, a price which puts one out of reach of anyone except texas millionaires, maharajas, and high-class gigolos. - the hunting rifle

" I'd like to write a novel about a heroic cowboy named Creesap McCracken who went about rescuing beautiful school teachers with lily-white tits and golden hair from bad men and Indians!" Jack O'Connor funny and half-kidding remark in The Last Book

Anyone who liked reading Jack O'Connor should read this book to get an idea about what he was really like. Interesting guy and interesting life for sure!

20230127_080624.jpg

" I'd like to write a novel about a heroic cowboy named Creesap McCracken who went about rescuing beautiful school teachers with lily-white tits and golden hair from bad men and Indians!" Jack O'Connor funny and half-kidding remark in The Last Book

Anyone who liked reading Jack O'Connor should read this book to get an idea about what he was really like. Interesting guy and interesting life for sure!

View attachment 262474
I never met the guy but knew several who did. They said in person you either maybe liked him sometimes or greatly disliked him most of the time. Apparently he could be quite abrasive. I have been told by more than one old timer that O'Connor was not very popular in Lewiston.

I never met the guy but knew several who did. They said in person you either maybe liked him sometimes or greatly disliked him most of the time. Apparently he could be quite abrasive. I have been told by more than one old timer that O'Connor was not very popular in Lewiston.
l have heard the same thing, l have a friend who did meet him and he didn't care for him but he is kind of the same way to haha.

Back