MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

J0hn Day River - Thirtymile to Cottonwood

Think of it like this: if one of your friends went on this same trip, would you anticipate pitchers? Sure, the likes may be a quick dopamine hit for you, but many others are genuinely happy and excited to hear of your fun. I think. Maybe? (did you play any Magic on your trip?)

As for 'cool things ruined', that ship has largely sailed. This is hardly a bushwack up Notellum.

Nice trip! Tell me about your canoe. Maybe I missed make and model. The lines of a canoe are pure sex. Ive a drift boat (1984 Jellostone drifter - a few years less old than me!) that is practical for my locale but not so sex. Having done a few canoe trips, I try and try to justify one of my own but everything I want to do is literally 1/2 a continent away in one direction or the other. Ugh.
We say that ship has sailed but will we still think that in 10 years? Idk.

I have a 17' Sportsman they were hand made in Spokane for several decades. Fiberglass, heavy, and made for lakes not rivers, but she tracks like a dream. I replaced 1/2 the gunnels last year with mahogany. I also have a plastic old town and used to have an aluminum Grumman. I'm sorta a whore for old cheap canoes. Next on the list is a new Kevlar, probably Clipper Tripper.

About the hat, I buy a new one every year at the hardware store. By September it's basically shot.

We say that ship has sailed but will we still think that in 10 years? Idk.

Life.

You wont think so. I wont think so. Neither makes it so, makes its any different. Its sailed. Youre getting old(er?).

About the hat, I buy a new one every year at the hardware store. By September it's basically shot.

Yep. Only, Im not 'every year', thus the holes.

Thanks for the deets on the canoe.

Quit blowing up spots, @neffa3! 😉

Great pictures, and I’m glad you had a good time. Bummer the fishing wasn’t better. Gotta ask though…

View attachment 279591

Did your ninja turtles reel fall in the water or something?
Lol
It's a lot easier to justify bringing 4 rods when you bring 2 of the kids rods for them. They just weren't using them so I did.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back