Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

It’s Friday! Post up some tunes !

As many of you know a sweet young lady and team mate of my daughter was murdered earlier this year. At her memorial service a video was played and it included a snipet of her playing her guitar (she was a talented musician). She was playing this song. I have made a little vow to myself to always play it when I go to the gym to keep her in my heart, especially while we await justice be done to the weasel d*(k monster that took her. Today, right as I exited the sauna it came on over the speakers and I silently smiled and thanked the big man for the help. Riley Whitelaw plays on.......

As many of you know a sweet young lady and team mate of my daughter was murdered earlier this year. At her memorial service a video was played and it included a snipet of her playing her guitar (she was a talented musician). She was playing this song. I have made a little vow to myself to always play it when I go to the gym to keep her in my heart, especially while we await justice be done to the weasel d*(k monster that took her. Today, right as I exited the sauna it came on over the speakers and I silently smiled and thanked the big man for the help. Riley Whitelaw plays on.......

I found the video......she is playing right at the beginning <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back