Yeti GOBOX Collection

Its about to go down.

swmt

less than a week away - they are out there and they are talking. IMG_0491.jpg
got out for a few hours after work and managed to hear at least three differen bulls and walked up a nice one in the timber with a group of cows.

Good to hear. Looks like a great spot! I'll be close by on Sunday night :)

less than a week away - they are out there and they are talking. View attachment 48975
got out for a few hours after work and managed to hear at least three differen bulls and walked up a nice one in the timber with a group of cows.

I hear ya, I've been pretty much worthless for 2 weeks lately, My mind just says "elk, elk, elk, elk, elk, elk......

I've got 9 wake ups till im pointing west and then IDAHO here I come!

Last edited:
9 wake ups for me too! They say men think about sex every seven seconds, right? So if I think about elk 4 times every 7 seconds, that leaves about 2 seconds out of 7 for the rest of my life....which is about the right ratio...:p

9 wake ups for me too! They say men think about sex every seven seconds, right? So if I think about elk 4 times every 7 seconds, that leaves about 2 seconds out of 7 for the rest of my life....which is about the right ratio...:p

haha, right there with ya.

I work straight through from now till next Friday, then the Ram 2500 is headed east. It's getting very hard to focus.....

All I can think about in class at Tech is "only a couple more days" "I wonder if they'll be talking saturday?" "Do I have all my gear?" "Elk elk elk elk " needless to say school is rough this week!

Anyone else seeing bulls grouped with cows or bulls making noise?

Elk. 8 days for me! Elk, elk.
NO work being done. Elk. Very little sleep getting done. Elk.
Elk, elk, elk.........

I'm leaving in 8 days for my first elk hunt. Couldn't be more excited! Can't wait to hear that first bugle! Good luck to you!

I'm lucky enough that I can be in the country within 1/2 an hour of leaving my desk. In fact two years ago my son shot an elk on a ridge I can see from my desk. I spent 4 years in MI during college, so for those of you live in the Midwest, I feel your pain. I also admire the dedication of the guys who drive here from out of state and get it done with a bow. Good luck all.

0 wake ups for me, I'll put in a very unproductive day in the office today and start heading west about 1:30pm. Good luck to everyone and stay safe!

35 days til we head to Colorado, son and another friend with rifles, myself with the spatula. Stoked for them....a November wait for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back