Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Is it always going to be like this?

I’ve found that helping my wife and kids find success on their tags gives me the opportunity to maintain a level of intensity to focus on success that isn’t just self centered. It’s very rewarding. Congratulations on a great experience! Shared highlights like that strengthen relationships and help a lot when you encounter stressful times.

This thread shines the value of Hunt Talk. Great write up and grats all around.

I’ve found that helping my wife and kids find success on their tags gives me the opportunity to maintain a level of intensity to focus on success that isn’t just self centered. It’s very rewarding. Congratulations on a great experience! Shared highlights like that strengthen relationships and help a lot when you encounter stressful times.

Seriously, I love it. Being able to solely focus on getting her a bird having me being more of a coach than a player was awesome. She's such a great shot too so I don't even have to worry about that, as long as we get an opportunity I know she's gonna come through. I've never hunted with a S.O. before and I enjoy it way more than anything. Can't wait for her first opportunity on an elk! I can't imagine how exciting it is for a kid, definitely look forward to that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back