Is he a Bot or a real person?

I wasn't sure they had met in person, but I thought it was the lady from Alaska or Canada that had some really good hunting stories that may have known her name possibly.

Pandabear or something like that?
Correct. I also had a few PMs with Europe (April) and she seemed very nice. I'm kind of on the fence about just how real it was. She came here out of the blue and had a couple women such as Pandabear show up with her. They disappeared when Europe went away. I have yet to hear of anyone who has actually had a face to face with her. One HT member confided with me about tracking her IP address to Texas while she was said to be overseas. That's above my paygrade. Funny to me that such a smart business person she said she was couldn't post pictures, link a Youtube song to a thread, etc. That's the thing about the internet. Anyone can seem to be just what they want to present themselves to be.

Pandabear was not the one I was talking to. She was a veterinarian (I think) in TX or OK, young, conservative woman. I tried to persuade her to move to MT and marry a rancher and invite us to keep elk from ravaging their haystacks.

And April wasn't the business person, it was her husband. Or maybe I just fell for a persona. My wife, while beautiful and cultured, much prefers elk camp, white water rafting, and drift boats to the Junior League. April seemed the same, or sold it very well, and had pictures to back it up. Racing Ferraris, hunting in Africa, Mexico, etc. Feminine woman living it up in traditionally men's activities.

So, I guess, if someone went to that much trouble, don't waste your time on an obscure newsgroup. Write novels.

And, my wife never met the qualifications for the Junior League anyway.

It's still there.... but not here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back