Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Is Federal Premium still making 300wm accubonds?

SCliving Outdoors

I shoot federal premium 180gr accubonds in my 300wm. It is by far my favorite bullet. Luckily, I have a bit of a stash that’ll last me this year for sure, hopefully a couple years. I always buy a box or 2 when I see it. Anyway, I haven’t seen a box in a year or more and today I pulled up midwayusa and it said discontinued at the bottom. Is this true? I hope it’s not, but it’s out of my control either way. I’m hoping someone has some info.

I’m not sure about the 300WM, but Midway’s website says the same for the Federal Premium 140AB as well.

I shoot federal premium 180gr accubonds in my 300wm. It is by far my favorite bullet. Luckily, I have a bit of a stash that’ll last me this year for sure, hopefully a couple years. I always buy a box or 2 when I see it. Anyway, I haven’t seen a box in a year or more and today I pulled up midwayusa and it said discontinued at the bottom. Is this true? I hope it’s not, but it’s out of my control either way. I’m hoping someone has some info.
Start reloading, buy a bunch of components and you won't have to worry.

That's one of the main reasons I started reloading. I didn't want to be at the mercy of a manufacturer or limited to what's available.

Start reloading, buy a bunch of components and you won't have to worry.

That's one of the main reasons I started reloading. I didn't want to be at the mercy of a manufacturer or limited to what's available.
That’s been my plan but I haven’t found accubonds to reload either.

There’s a pile of the actual180 AB reloading bullet here. If you want them I could send em your way

They have some already rolled up for you as well. Not the federal you were looking for but....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back