Is AZGFD a laughingstock?

No idea about their draw, but I reported a violation some dipshit uploaded to YouTube and they nailed him. Warden called a few times throughout the process to update me.
The wardens are top notch. I reported some d bags riding dirt bikes into the superstition wilderness to hunt clues deer. Warden came quick, found them, referred them to USFS LE, followed up on it, etc. Bios and wildlife managers I’ve talked to are top notch. AZGF as a whole seems to be a top notch agency. 180 degrees from what someone from Montana is used too.
it’s just that the draw and portal is a joke.

"would it be possible for the average citizen to find out the name of this IT guy and who he reports to?"

not from me
He has a boss and the problems are not invisible as evidenced by the workshop.
I didn’t mean from you. I just didn’t know if the state considered things like that PII or if it can be requested.

I’d like to know how many cards were declined. Mine has a daily limit of $2k, and supposedly they charged $2100….but that’s not what the tag is supposed to cost.

The wardens are top notch. I reported some d bags riding dirt bikes into the superstition wilderness to hunt clues deer. Warden came quick, found them, referred them to USFS LE, followed up on it, etc. Bios and wildlife managers I’ve talked to are top notch. AZGF as a whole seems to be a top notch agency. 180 degrees from what someone from Montana is used too.
it’s just that the draw and portal is a joke.
Yes IT is a joke. The agency itself I have only one complaint and that is the recent statewide ban on trail cameras

Back