Is anyone on the front range....

I saw something from xcel that said they were intentionally shutting it down.
They are in some spots but definitely not here. I heard the expulsion fuse and there's about a 10 block area in town where it's been out for an hour or so. More of a comment on how incredible it is that it's been a consistent decade with no power interruptions than it is of concern.

They are in some spots but definitely not here. I heard the expulsion fuse and there's about a 10 block area in town where it's been out for an hour or so. More of a comment on how incredible it is that it's been a consistent decade with no power interruptions than it is of concern.
That’s crazy.

Yeah, it is rockin' here outside Buffalo WY. Has been windy for several days but today is the worst. Spitting snow all day but I don't think we will get the 2-5" they called for.

Still calling for more snow. Saying 55 mph winds but it seems worse. We get pretty bad wind here at the house due to the way the terrain is. Had shingles replaced six times in the first 1.5 years after building the house.🥴

Yeah, it is rockin' here outside Buffalo WY. Has been windy for several days but today is the worst. Spitting snow all day but I don't think we will get the 2-5" they called for.

Still calling for more snow. Saying 55 mph winds but it seems worse. We get pretty bad wind here at the house due to the way the terrain is. Had shingles replaced six times in the first 1.5 years after building the house.🥴
On the other side of the Bighorns, we don’t usually get the wind but it sure has blown us around the last couple days.

Heard they were shutting off power in some areas. We were lucky enough to keep ours on.really surprised there was not more damage in our area.

First time we've lost power for more than a few minutes in almost a decade.
We’re going on 13 hours now - but I’ll take that over a forest fire in our area. We’d be screwed. Had to leave the wife in a freezing cold house to head to the hunt and fish expo 😬 made sure she has @Dsnow9 on speed dial if the trees start falling

Even driving is risky right now. Big old plastic pad came off a trailer in front of me, caught a 50 mile gust and whacked me hard. Better the hood than the windshield though

IMG_6883.jpeg

....waiting for a tree to come crashing through their roof? It's like Wyoming x10 out there
My son was in CF yesterday, any ball in the air was a complete guess as to its eventual destination.

When we got home the Liquor license application poster from the outdoor popup bar a mile away was in our front yard.

Back