Is Ammo supply coming back at all yet?

We've had a lot of ammo for a while here. Though until recently it was exclusively 30-40 Kraig and 375 H&H. Actually found .243, .270, and 30-30 this week.

Compared to two months ago, there's a whole lot more powder and projectiles on the shelf at my local spot these days. Brass is still nonexistent and primers are still hit-or-miss, but you can find them if you have a couple of weeks of flexibility.

I found Hornady Whitetail 7mm-08 ammo on the shelf today too -- first time in 6 months that I've seen ANYTHING on the shelves in my only hunting caliber :).

I was going to poke my head into a local place that used to have lots tomorrow.
All I get from Nosler is backordered,full production.

I refuse to bow to the GB,I gots mine mentality. I got time.

I was going to poke my head into a local place that used to have lots tomorrow.
All I get from Nosler is backordered,full production.

I refuse to bow to the GB,I gots mine mentality. I got time.
Refuse to bow to GB, yes, good standards! I don’t have such a strong constitution.

It's It's moot point for me until primers become available again. Have plenty of bullets and powder, still have a hard time finding anything primer related

Federal premium ammo has been in stock quite a bit lately here. 9mm ammo and 223 showing up too.

I stopped in a small local gun shop yesterday. He had almost nothing to sell. Said he hasn’t seen a primer in over 8 months and all his distributors are only selling to “the big guys.”

I have been seeing loads of 223, 5.56 and 308 everywhere. A little bit of other misc cartridges. Seams to be getting better.

I have been seeing loads of 223, 5.56 and 308 everywhere. A little bit of other misc cartridges. Seams to be getting better.
Right? I think that is due to hoarders demanding NATO bullets 2020 which caused retooling. Saw a video Hornady put out then where the guy talked about meeting highest demand.

Same in Cheyenne. I even saw a few boxes of 7mm-08 and one box of .243 on a shelf, yesterday. It has been months since I have seen either one of those.

Same in Cheyenne. I even saw a few boxes of 7mm-08 and one box of .243 on a shelf, yesterday. It has been months since I have seen either one of those.
Lots of 9mm, 22lr, and 40s&w as well. Prices are about double what they were but at least its becoming available. I need some 22-250 but i aint paying 45$/box.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back