IRS phone scam again

VAspeedgoat

These same SOBs scared the hell out of me last year and called again today. The recorded message says this is their final attempt to contact you before they file suit. The IRS maintains that all official correspondence goes through the postal service.

What ticks me off is that its a recording and nobody can hear my profanity and appreciate it:hump:

They called me too. I tried calling them back, but unfortunately all of their case officers were busy.

I have been waiting patiently for my call and when It finally came it was a stinkin recording. I was wanting to have some fun. The guys that call telling me my computer is sending out information over the Internet then ask if I have it turned on are a hoot.

Wow, they really are going the extra mile for realism now.

I was really disappointed. I wanted to have some fun with him like I did the guy who said my computer sent them a help message because it was infected with a virus. I asked him HTF did he get my number, because I'd moved twice since I bought the computer. He eventually hung up on me.

The IRS message asked me to leave my SSN.:hump:

I got one today saying my student loan was approved to be at a lower rate.... Hmmm, I guess I should have paid that loan 25 years ago huh? What was interesting is that the area code of the recorded call was the same as mine.

Haven't heard this one. Did talk to somebody who said a Nigerian prince who happens to be a distant uncle died and I'm the sole beneficiary. Can't wait to collect!! Once my $500 wire transfer goes through I'm rich!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back