Iowa Whitetail

danr55

I am going to post these pictures along with the story I got. If someone has a different version, fine. Let's compare notes.

iowa%20record.jpg

Iowa%20T2.jpg

According to what I heard, the hunter is from KC, Mo. He was driving in to hunt in Iowa and this deer ran across the road in front of him. He stopped, set up his treestand, and called the deer back.
I understand it is being measured officially and may be a new #1 in Iowa.

cool.gif

the guy should have practiced QDM and let it go a few more years so it could build some mass in the main beams

no wonder we never see any decent bucks they never let them grow. anyway i know more about this but cant say yet all i can say is supposedly it was filmed and will be out soon in a new hunting vid. I'll dig up more in March on it at the deer classic here

WHAT A TOAD!!!!
They took a 200 class whitetail (Typical) here in Maryland this year! All I can do is dream about a buck like that! But, Iowa is known for them! I have a good friend that lives there and he takes 170 class whitetails everyear! I'm waiting to get a crack at his property in the next couple years!! Can't wait! Gret pic!

ElkhntinMD

Back