Interesting New Smell

Brian in Montana

My wife and I had to go to Bozeman yesterday evening, we left our 3 kids to their own devices for dinner...

Flash forward to 11:30 PM. My 10 year old daughter puked, all over herself and all over her bed. I now know what half-digested Cheez-It crackers, peanut butter, and Nutella smells like. I know it well.

I took my daughter to a carnival when she was 2 and got her a popsicle while we were waiting for my wife to get off work. We’re walking back to the truck and I’m carrying her on my shoulders, heard a weird burp and then what felt like a water balloon hit my head. Puked all over my head and down my back. I agree, kids are gross haha

What gets me, with both my kids and my dog, is vomit placement. Seems like my kids favorite spot to spew is on me or my wife, and my dog insists on the rug—even though the floors of the house are almost completely hardwood.

I once came home after a 14hr day to find Gus looking extremely sheepish, I knew he had pooped in the house but for the life of me couldn't find it.... went to use the bathroom. Little bugger had climbed into the bathtub.

Literally best possible location, he a corgi sized elk tenderloin that night for dinner.

I once came home after a 14hr day to find Gus looking extremely sheepish, I knew he had pooped in the house but for the life of me couldn't find it.... went to use the bathroom. Little bugger had climbed into the bathtub.

Literally best possible location, he a corgi sized elk tenderloin that night for dinner.

Good boy.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back