Interesting list

Means I better stock up. With all these companys starting to load hammers may put a dent in that awesome availability. Or maybe I'm just paranoid after Nosler left us handloaders high and dry.

Means I better stock up. With all these companys starting to load hammers may put a dent in that awesome availability. Or maybe I'm just paranoid after Nosler left us handloaders high and dry.
Appear's they all left us hugh and dry! Found a box of 129gr 6.5 Hornadys on line. think it was $36 plus shippimg. Came out to $50! I see what they are getting for the premium bullet's and can't figure out how they can sleep at night!

Appear's they all left us hugh and dry! Found a box of 129gr 6.5 Hornadys on line. think it was $36 plus shippimg. Came out to $50! I see what they are getting for the premium bullet's and can't figure out how they can sleep at night!
If you could tour Hammer's shop, it would become obvious why bullets cost what they do. All of their costs are on the rise also. Nobody is screwing you on purpose. mtmuley

I took the tour of Nosler shop years ago and also Hornadys shop. I'm sure set up was extremely expensive but that's one of those pay once cry once deals. I wonder how many years that machinery last's? Price of everything rose rapidly and the major change seemed to me to be transportation costs! Or maybe when all this started everyone got a dollar an hour pay raise also. Shoot no trouble keeping up with demand before this started yet after it started seem's no one can keep up any more, really make's me wonder what has really changed?

I took the tour of Nosler shop years ago and also Hornadys shop. I'm sure set up was extremely expensive but that's one of those pay once cry once deals. I wonder how many years that machinery last's? Price of everything rose rapidly and the major change seemed to me to be transportation costs! Or maybe when all this started everyone got a dollar an hour pay raise also. Shoot no trouble keeping up with demand before this started yet after it started seem's no one can keep up any more, really make's me wonder what has really changed?
Hammer has kept up with demand. One of the only bullet manufacturers that has. Costs have risen. That's it. mtmuley

Hornady seems to have come through. They're everywhere around me. I love Vmax's, but tended to favor ballistic tips and accubonds for game. Now I'm rethinking things. I'll buy nosler if/when I can find them but I'm also leaning more towards hammer for big game and hornadys for varmint rounds.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back