Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Insult to Injury- Can’t Cash FWP Refund Check

BenInMT

Anyone else experiencing this? I can’t digitally deposit my FWP refund check. I sent the bank a note and they said “yeah, no one can deposit them because FWP reused check numbers from last year so the system thinks they are duplicate deposits even though they are not”. So now I can either waste well more than $4 my time to deposit my $4 check, or not.

I had the issue also, and posted about it in another thread. My bank deposited it, but said that if it turns out to be a bad check "it's on me."

Mine was significantly more than $4 though!

I went to cash my $4 check the other day and found a $14 FWP check from last fall in my wallet. On the check it stated it had to be cashed within 180 days and I was over that date. I figured what the heck, put it in with the others and see what happens. Good news, they cashed it; bad news, I got an email a couple days later that the bank didn't accept the check and they also charged me $12 admin fee. There goes a few pints....bastards.

It would have been cheaper to just donate it to SD pheasant fund. :D

I went to cash my $4 check the other day and found a $14 FWP check from last fall in my wallet. On the check it stated it had to be cashed within 180 days and I was over that date. I figured what the heck, put it in with the others and see what happens. Good news, they cashed it; bad news, I got an email a couple days later that the bank didn't accept the check and they also charged me $12 admin fee. There goes a few pints....bastards.

It would have been cheaper to just donate it to SD pheasant fund. :D
You got a George Costanza wallet?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back