Yeti GOBOX Collection

In the yard today

Elkhunter

We often have visitors in the yard and today I did get a few pictures. We just never get tired of the company and wanted to share them with you. There was a bull, a cow and a calf moose. I hope you enjoy them.

moose3.jpg

moose2.jpg

To see some pictures of them, click here

Nice pics. elkhunter..Some cool nieghbors you got there
elkgrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-07-2003 20:38: Message edited by: Hunterman ]</font>

LOL Dan
smile.gif
The door is just fine and all thawed out now. These moose were across the drive from Jane's. They were on the left when you first come into the complex.

Can't wait to get there to see some of this on hoof. Nice pics Bill

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-08-2003 16:18: Message edited by: MEATHEAD ]</font>

Well mid day, the cow and calf were still here. But they have been up there in the sage and in -B- quite a bit. One day between our place and Gros Ventre Junction I counted 12. Yes, the coffee still needs to happen. Just about anytime is good for me.

Great pics as usual Bill...
Nut, you need to come over for the late hunt with the rest of us...That would give you a great excuse to make it into Bills yard for pics!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

great pics bill.

jason the only problem is that so many of us are city people through the week that crackheads are a daily thing.you can post it but i dont think you would get the same response,when you coming pig hunting.

Tim, I never get tired of seeing the elk, deer and moose around here. I see moose and deer everyday I leave the property and many a days on the property. I see elk just down the street most every day and if not, I see them on the refuge every day.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back