In A Severe Pickle...

dustinf

I ordered 60 rounds of 7mm WSM- 175 grain Nosler Partitions from Conley Precision Ammunition March 5th, 2013. I hadn't heard from them since and sent a follow up email in June. I received a reply, "We should be punching that out shortly."

The reply came from a www.koleconley.com address. Apparently, CP cartridge doesn't exist anymore. All emails I've sent have been returned "undeliverable." Land line calls just ring unanswered.

Long story short, I need to find a source for 160 grain(or heavier) 7mm WSM. Of course, I need it in my possesion in 3 weeks, max. Everything I can find is out of stock.

Hopefully, I'm just missing an obvious source.

Thanks.

I had the same problem with them about 6 years ago. Simply did not fill the order. Since they would not send me my ammo, I asked for a refund, and only got about 50% of it back. I will never do business with Conley again.

Cheaper than Dirt has two 160gr loads showing as in stock.

Cabelas is showing Federal 160gr Trophy Tips as limited stock.

Since the 7mm WSM has been orphaned somewhat by the major companies, I'd suggest you use this as a warning and pick up a reloading set up. FWIW...

Is there any reason you don't build your own??
WD

This is only my second year rifle hunting(archery only for 20 years), and first year with the 7mm WSM. Between buying the rifle/optic and my hunts, I simply didn't have the money to get set up for reloading this year.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back