Imagine that

I always thought there were more posters against SFW than there were for them on MM. Lots of folks routinely refer to them as Sportsman For the Weathly.

I always thought there were more posters against SFW than there were for them on MM. Lots of folks routinely refer to them as Sportsman For the Weathly.

They have a loud mouthed minority on many sportsman oriented forums. The same ones spew propaganda every chance they get.

I guess if you don't want to answer the hard questions, you start a diversionary thread and wipe some Kool-aid off your keyboard when you are all done.

Funny stuff, very funny.

I guess if you don't want to answer the hard questions, you start a diversionary thread and wipe some Kool-aid off your keyboard when you are all done.

Funny stuff, very funny.

I don't spend time on most "forums"....I'm already cynical enough. But what is MM, my curiosity is piqued? Maybe I should'nt go there.

I don't spend time on most "forums"....I'm already cynical enough. But what is MM, my curiosity is piqued? Maybe I should'nt go there.

Trust me, you have better things to do with your time than argue with SFW guys over there.

But if you must, it is Monster Muleys, the home turf of SFW in Utah. Here you go, a couple wolf threads going on there right now.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=list&forum=DCForumID5&conf=conference

Actually, the owner, Brian, is a good guy when I have visited with him. I see his wife passed away recently. Bummer deal.

Trust me, you have better things to do with your time than argue with SFW guys over there.

But if you must, it is Monster Muleys, the home turf of SFW in Utah. Here you go, a couple wolf threads going on there right now.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=list&forum=DCForumID5&conf=conference

Actually, the owner, Brian, is a good guy when I have visited with him. I see his wife passed away recently. Bummer deal.

Monster Muleys, nevermind. You are right about my time. Thanks. Won't bother.

We all go there. It's where we try and educate the bottom feeders. So far, their not getting any smarter.:W:

Can't help it, I feel compelled by the demon inside.

Last edited:
We all go there. It's were we try and educate the bottom feeders. So far, their not getting any smarter.:W:

Can't help it, I feel compelled by the demon inside.

I may have mentioned this in a previous thread, but my fav line from an Eastwood Movie is "man's got to know his limitations". I've had more than my fill of certain kinds of "hunt talk" over the years.... You guys can keep going there, I'll pass, thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back