Caribou Gear

I'm out of Here in the next 24hours...

Stardate log...leaving behind your laptop charger and forgetting your ATM card in the machine prior to leaving the country is a bad thing. Guten Tag, from Germany. Despite me leaving my ATM card in the states, I had enough jingle in the pockets to purchase a Paulaner, which I am sipping right now. 6 more hours to the worlds largest sandbox. Thanks for all the support guys...

WTF,did Wacker suck his way to Ronald's employee of the month club,via most bitching hairnet and most makeup requisite,prior to donning a hairnet?!!?

Kudos on the Happy Meal trail,I look forward to my SuperSized meals...............

Hey Big Stick:

thejerkstorecalled.jpg

Gup'

Haven't had a lapdog snip my heel in days...thanks for being THAT bitch!...........

One couldn't begin to fathom the relative brightness of your average day...as you stroll past mirrors..........................

Larry, guess what I did today. Nevermind, you need not bother, just realize it took more brain bytes than you twisting a wrench on the slope.

Wacker,

I imagine it started like most,in that you burned a compact full of makeup,filling pockmarked crevices...to no avail.

Then you scoured the 'net for a vicarious fix,as per usual..................

guppie,

You've a point,in that retards do have an unmistakable glow about their countenance.

Rock on,in your full illumination...................

I'll tell ya Big Stick,

I would rather be a retard than the kind of ashhole who would compare deploying to the middle east to flipping burgers at McDonalds. But you just go ahead and rock on with your big, bad, self, Mr. Tough Guy.

Wacker,

I imagine it started like most,in that you burned a compact full of makeup,filling pockmarked crevices...to no avail.

Then you scoured the 'net for a vicarious fix,as per usual..................

Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.

Pseudo savant geekspeak laced with pidgin idioms. When not habituating bridge dens, easily tracked to chatroom corners holding a wet paintbrush shouting indistinguishable boasts.

Larry, I flew 13 more combat hours today. How many lug nuts did you strip today?

Ovis,

You forget that Larry devotes much of his time to protecting our country. He is the Special Forces of Gnomeland Security.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back