I’m out of a job

Yup some years are lobster others are tuna fish. Always be prepared for that.
Tuna????

Hell everything I do ends up sardines. Not the good ones either. The cheap ones in plain oil.

@FoodIsMemories

You’ll be fine. Take a deep breath. I’ve never been fired but had a lot of things blow up in my face. The best thing you can do is take a deep breath and plan it out clearly, rash decisions are not good ones. I know that first hand too.

I’m working on my PHD in the school of hard knocks. Don’t be like me, get your degree and get the hell out.

Relentless....a familiar name.
He earned a reputation before passing that’s for sure… Ross was a good ass dude. One of the best bosses I’ve ever had, and by far the youngest boss I ever had. He had multiple crews, his crew being the gangster rap crowd of ex convicts and knuckleheads- still, many of them were my friends. I was on his “money making crew” the “A-team” if you will. Ran by a gentleman named Kelly Morris. We listened to country music on that crew and we all were very meticulous and clean with our work. Kelly has a great reputation as a builder here and I was proud to be working under him. When Ross died, Kelly took the reins to keep us all together. It seems now though, he’s ready to hang up his toolbags.
We always made fun of doing it “the relentless way” but I’m still proud to have worked for relentless builders until the bitter end. RIP Ross Gilmore.

Keep your chin up. If you are a hard worker, you will have 0 problem finding a job and someone will be happy to have you as a part of their team.

Tuna????

Hell everything I do ends up sardines. Not the good ones either. The cheap ones in plain oil.

@FoodIsMemories

You’ll be fine. Take a deep breath. I’ve never been fired but had a lot of things blow up in my face. The best thing you can do is take a deep breath and plan it out clearly, rash decisions are not good ones. I know that first hand too.

I’m working on my PHD in the school of hard knocks. Don’t be like me, get your degree and get the hell out.
Sardines...barf.

Had that happen in March of 2020. Different industry but good talented workers are in demand.

Keep your chin up and keep pushing. There’s always a reason in the long run.

Will keep you in my prayers.

I worked for the local Coca-Cola bottler for 43 years. I had other opportunities, but stayed with Lehrkind's Inc. I retired in 2019 and still stay in contact with them. I stayed through all the ups and owns people quit over, realizing that the company survived 2 world wars and a depression. In 2008 we were even in sales when everyone else was down 10-20%.

I have a CDL and they still want me to drive a truck and not even do any labor. The beverage industry survives better than most any other in the entire scope of businesses.

I would suggest a visit to the Coke plant and see if there may be an opportunity for you, and once you work there, it has it's issues as any job does, but I think you can work there and drive a delivery truck at a decent wage...

Sorry to hear this my friend.
It’s corny af, but what’s that Jocko guy say?
Good?
Also, sorry if this is a weird ass thing to say, but I lost my best friend since the 6th grade to apparent suicide on Christmas and please, please, please call or message one of us if you’re feeling down because that is absolutely never the answer and it hurts a lot of people.
“If you want to hear god laugh tell him your plans”
Enjoy the journey brohem!
Another opportunity to learn and grow!

I worked for the local Coca-Cola bottler for 43 years. I had other opportunities, but stayed with Lehrkind's Inc. I retired in 2019 and still stay in contact with them. I stayed through all the ups and owns people quit over, realizing that the company survived 2 world wars and a depression. In 2008 we were even in sales when everyone else was down 10-20%.

I have a CDL and they still want me to drive a truck and not even do any labor. The beverage industry survives better than most any other in the entire scope of businesses.

I would suggest a visit to the Coke plant and see if there may be an opportunity for you, and once you work there, it has it's issues as any job does, but I think you can work there and drive a delivery truck at a decent wage...
Hey you might know my wife’s uncle! Stanley P!!

You can have a job in about a day with another company. So much demand like others have said for skilled carpenters. I’ve been fired once before due to my own mistake, but I learned and went on. This wasn’t your fault.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back