Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I'm Losing,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,The best hunting partner I've had since my dad:( But this country is gaining a new service member.. Quick Draw is going to leave for Basic Training on the 15th of this month, to do what she says is her duty hump
My feelings are mixed...At one hand I'm so proud of her to want to serve her country and stand next to the rest of her family with military service so we can all talk smack about anything hump At the other hand,,as a father( and vet) I know what will be asked of her, and she will do it with resvervation hump ( I should have taught her better :eek: )

Let me be the first one to say here,,, KICK ASS ERIN YOUR GOING TO MAKE ONE HELL OF A SOLIDER!!! MAKE YOUR GRANDPAW PROUD hump hump YOU ALREADY HAVE MADE ME PROUD hump hump

Hunterman :eek: (Tony)

Losing...

Yes, Hunterman is losing a hunting partner hump , and our country is gaining another servicemember who will serve with pride and integrity :) . I am proud and pleased that she has finally decided on a goal. She has been 'floating' since graduation unable to decide on her future; :confused: so as a parent I am very pleased that she now has a goal, is focused on her future, and now has motivation and ambition to accomplish something. :rolleyes: I am also proud that she has chosen the military as her first step in her life. I wish her success and happiness in her choice hump . We have several service members in our family-3 nephews and 1 niece all active duty in 3 branches ( Army, Air Force, Marine Corps). Always do your best Erin and be the best you can be. I Love You.

Lady Nutcracker Becky (Mom)

As an Offiicer, I have to Salute any person who accepts the call to duty. It's hard to free your children, when they make such a bold move into life. They will never be the same afterwards. But Better! GO GIRL!!!!!

!!!! WAY TO GO ERIN !!!!

I for one am very proud you are doing your duty for your country...

Make sure when you get the chance, to keep us informed on what your up to and where your at...

I know you will do very well and succeed in your endevour...

Russ... :)

All I know right now is where my Basic training and AIT is. Basic will be in Ft. Lenard Wood, Mo, and my AIT will be at Ft. Sam Houston, san Antonio, Texas.

I'll write my parents as much as possible at both bases, and they'll in turn post it all here.

Thanks for all the surpport, it means alot to me.
Quick Draw

QD, There are two things that you ALWAYS need to remember.

1. Keep your head down at all times.

2. Keep your ass lower than your head at all times.

Remember those two precepts and the rest is going to be tough but not impossible to deal with. Be proud of what you are doing. Everyone who knows you and cares about you will be proud of you. They won't all agree with it, but they will be proud.

Last but not least, remember to write home regularly. Your Mom and Dad will worry. Let them know you are doing OK. (whether you are or not!)

Good luck and God bless you and everyone in uniform.

:cool:

Dan, you forgot the most important rule...NEVER VOLUNTEER!

Congratulations, Erin! You will grow from this and truly learn what life is all about!

Nothing like the feeling of figuring out that next big step in your life. Best wishes girl! You'll be on our minds.

Erin , what branch are you going into..... I wanted to Join the Navy but it never happened..... There is always reserves after the baby is born :D...... I am happy to know Erin is going into the military, and I think it will give her a good foundation for a career!!!!! She is leaving a lot faster then I thought she would be though...... Good luck kiddo!!!!!!!!!

QD, Best wishes & God Bless, you and your family. Thank you for your service, JLG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BearpawNH
Back